Facebook owned WhatsApp is quite popular and is loved by many people, as it allows users stay in touch with friends and family. WhatsApp is also used for business purposes. WhatsApp has got many features like sending text messages, photos, videos, gifs, audios and it even allows users make video calls. Regular Whatsapp users can't imagine even a day without WhatsApp.
While WhatsApp has become an important mode of communication, there are a certain set of people who are misusing it to spread fake news and hatred. However, using Whatsapp for objectionable purposes can lead to your account getting banned as WhatsApp is very strict regarding the implementation of privacy. WhatsApp has the power to ban your account without even notifying you, if they believe that your account activity is in violation of its Terms of Service. In this blog, we will discuss various points which will lead to your Whatsapp account getting blocked.
1. If you are being blocked by many users on WhatsApp, there are high chances of your WhatsApp account getting blocked.
2. As per rules, WhatsApp users are not allowed to send viruses or malware to other users via WhatsApp. In case they are found doing so, their account will be blocked by WhatsApp.
3. WhatsApp will block user accounts if he/she is trying to hack WhatsApp servers or spy on anyone.
4. Your WhatsApp account will be banned if you are using the third-party app, WhatsApp Plus. WhatsApp has clearly mentioned that "WhatsApp Plus is an application that was not developed by WhatsApp, nor is it authorized by WhatsApp. The developers of WhatsApp Plus have no relationship to WhatsApp, and we do not support WhatsApp Plus. Please be aware that WhatsApp Plus contains source code which WhatsApp cannot guarantee as safe and that your private information is potentially being passed to third parties without your knowledge or authorization."
5. WhatsApp users are allowed to file a complaint against the contact or a group who is sending illegal content. The account will be banned if WhatsApp finds that the complaint is genuine.
6. Your account will be banned by WhatsApp if you are trying to modify or alter the WhatsApp code. WhatsApp has stated that user accounts will be banned if they reverse engineer, alter, modify, create derivative works, decompile, or extract code from their services.
7. WhatsApp user accounts will be banned if they are sending too many messages to the users who are not on the contact list. As per rules, sending illegal or impermissible communications like bulk messaging, auto-messaging, auto-dialing are not allowed.
8. WhatsApp users are not allowed to create fake accounts. Users will be banned by WhatsApp if they are found impersonating people.
9. WhatsApp accounts of users will be banned if they are involved in publishing false material, misrepresentations, or misleading statements.
10. As per the terms and condition of WhatsApp, user accounts will be banned if they are found sending illegal, obscene, defamatory, threatening, intimidating, harassing and hateful messages.
Read More: Whatsapp Fraud
Have a complaint against any company? IndianMoney.com's complaint portal Iamcheated.com can help you resolve the issue. Just visit IamCheated.com and lodge your complaint. If you want to post a review on any company you can post it on Indianmoney.com review and complaint portal IamCheated.com.