Flipkart is India's largest e-commerce company selling various products like clothes, footwear, mobile phones, laptops, refrigerators, washing machines, books, cosmetics, groceries and so on. Ordering products on Flipkart is really easy, but what to do if you want to cancel your order? Human beings are fickle minded. We order some product and after some time we feel like ordering something else. In such a scenario, you can cancel the product ordered and receive a refund. In this blog, we will discuss how to cancel orders on Flipkart.
Canceling an order on Flipkart is possible only if the item has not been shipped. You will not be able to cancel the order if the product is already shipped from the seller's warehouse. If you want to cancel the order after the product has been shipped, you need to speak to Flipkart customer care and make a request to cancel the order.
After the order has been canceled, the money will be refunded to debit card, credit card, or internet banking account (whichever mode you have used for payment). In the case of COD (Cash on Delivery), you will not receive any refund as you have not paid the money.
See Also: Things To Know On Flipkart Pay Later
If the product has not been dispatched by the seller, you must follow these steps to cancel the order on Flipkart.
1. To cancel the order on Flipkart app, you must open the app and select "My Orders".
2. As soon you click on "My Orders". You will be able to see the list of all your orders. Select the order which you want to cancel and click on ‘Cancel’ button.
3. In the next step, you will be asked to provide reasons for canceling your order. You can select your reason among the reasons provided. If your reason is not listed, you can select ‘My reason is not listed’ and in the comment box provide the reason. The comment section is optional; you can fill or leave it as it is.
4. After providing the reasons, you must click on ‘Confirm Cancellation’. Now your order will be canceled and you will receive refund to the mode through which you have made the payment.
1. If you want to cancel the order on the Flipkart website, you must visit www.flipkart.com and login to your Flipkart account.
2. After you log in to your account, click on username which is displayed in the navigation section. Then click on ‘Orders’.
3. Once you click on the orders, all orders are displayed on the screen. Select the order you want to cancel and click on cancel.
4. You must select the reason for canceling the order and click on ‘Confirm Cancellation’ button.
See Also: How To Sell On Flipkart?
Hope this blog has helped you understand how to cancel order on Flipkart.