Amazon is India's largest online marketplace and intermediary that helps sellers connect with buyers across India. Amazon does not restrict itself to selling a single category of products, instead, it sells a large variety of products like clothes, footwear, mobile phones, laptops, refrigerators, washing machines, books, cosmetics, groceries and so on.
Amazon sometimes offers huge discounts and cashbacks on products sold on its platform. Unfortunately, not every customer is happy with the product. There may be issues like mismatch vis-a-vis size, color and so on. In such situations, Amazon allows customers to return products bought on its platform. In this blog, we discuss how to return products on Amazon.
Like other online shopping portals, Amazon too has a 30 day return policy. If you are not happy with the product received on Amazon, you can return it within these 30 days. You must follow the below-listed steps to return the product on Amazon.
1. Returning products bought on Amazon is really simple. You must first login to your Amazon account and click on "your orders".
2. Once you click on "your orders", you can see all your orders with Amazon. You must select the order which you want to return and click on "return or replace items".
3. In the next step, you will be asked to select reasons for returning the product. There will be 14 reasons and you must select a reason from among them.
4. After you select the reason, you will be asked to explain the reason in the comment box offered. You must not include personal information as the comment is shared with external service providers.
5. You must click on continue after providing the reason.
6. In the next page, information regarding the refund is provided. The amount will be credited back to the account from which you have made the payment. You will be asked to provide bank details if you have taken up cash on delivery.
7. In the next step, you can schedule a pickup by selecting the pickup date. Your delivery address is displayed by default and you can also change the pickup address.
8. Once you are done completing all the procedures, you must click on submit return request.
9. Once the return request has been submitted, the delivery executive comes and picks up the product. The product must contain MRP tags, user manual, warranty cards, and original accessories among others.
10. The refund is initiated to your account after the product is picked up by the delivery executive.
Read More - Return Product On Amazon
In case you change your mind, you can also cancel the return request.
Hope this blog has helped understand how to return products on Amazon.
Have a complaint against any company? IndianMoney.com's complaint portal Iamcheated.com can help you resolve the issue. Just visit IamCheated.com and lodge your complaint. If you want to post a review on any company you can post it on Indianmoney.com review and complaint portal IamCheated.com.