Many people prefer online shopping, rather than visiting shops or showrooms to make purchases. Online shopping saves a lot of time and also offers various discounts and benefits. In India, the number of people who shop online have increased drastically, in just a few years.
With the help of online shopping, you can buy a wide variety of things from the comfort of your home. One of the main advantages of online shopping is you can return the product if you do not like.
Almost all the online shopping portals provide an option to return the product, within a certain period of time. In this blog, we will discuss how to return products on Jabong.
Jabong is one of the famous online shopping sites in India and it is a favorite shopping site among the younger generation as it sells high-quality fashion wear at very reasonable prices. Along with fashion wear, Jabong also offers sports goods, accessories like belts, wrist watches, bags and wallets and sunglasses at very reasonable rates. Like every other online shopping site, Jabong also provides you an option to return the product if you are not happy.
See Also: How to avoid Online Shopping Fraud?
1. You must raise a request for return within 15 days of order delivery.
2. The product which you want to return must have the original price tag.
3. The product should be unwashed, unused and undamaged.
4. You have to return the product with the original packaging.
1. If the product is damaged by the seller.
2. If there is a mismatch in the product delivered and the product the customer is planning to return.
3. If there is a change in the quality and quantity of the product.
1. Returning products on Jabong is very simple. You need to login to your Jabong account and click on track orders option.
2. Once you click on track order, all your orders are listed. You have to click on the order which you have to return. You will be asked to select the reason for returning the product. If your reason is listed, you can click on others and write your reason in the comment box.
3. You have to confirm that the product is unused. In the next step, you will be asked to select the pick-up address.
4. After you select the pickup address, you need to select the refund mode. If you have paid the money online, the refund amount will be credited back to the account from which you have made the payment. But, in the case of cash and delivery, you should either choose PhonePe wallet or NEFT.
If you choose the PhonePe wallet, the refund will be credited to the PhonePe account within 24 hours. If you would like to receive the refund to your bank account, you have to select NEFT.
5. After providing all the details, you must confirm the return request.
6. The delivery executive will pick up the product within 24 hours and the amount will refunded to you.
See Also: Risks Of Online Shopping
Have a complaint against any company? IndianMoney.com's complaint portal Iamcheated.com can help you resolve the issue. Just visit IamCheated.com and lodge your complaint. If you want to post a review on any company you can post it on Indianmoney.com review and complaint portal IamCheated.com.