Who doesn’t love shopping online? Online shopping has become almost everyone's favorite, as it offers a wide range of options and conveniences. At the same time, we are sure not everyone is happy with all the products received. There are a lot of issues with the products like change in size, color, material and so on.
Sometimes, customers even receive the wrong products. But, there is nothing to worry if you are not happy with the products received. Today, almost all the online shopping portals offer the option of return or exchange, if you are not satisfied with products. In this blog, we will discuss how to return products on Myntra.
Myntra is India's leading online shopping portal for lifestyle and fashion products. It sells clothes across categories like men, women, and kids. Myntra also offers various products like shoes, watches, cosmetics, bags and so on. Most of the women shoppers prefer Myntra, as it offers large variety of clothes including western and ethnic wear. Now, we will discuss how to return products on Myntra if you are not happy.
1. Returning a product on Myntra is simple; all you have to do is log on to your Myntra account and click on the orders option. Once you click on orders, you will be taken to a page where all orders are listed. The orders which are already delivered will have Return/Exchange option. You have to select the order which you want to return.
2. After selecting the order, decide if you want to return the product or exchange it. In the case of a return, the amount will be refunded after the product has been collected. In the case of an exchange, if there is a size issue, get an exchange in place of it.
Usually, Myntra provides 30 days to return the product. After 30 days, you will not be allowed to create a return request.
3. After you click on the return, you will be asked to select reasons why you want to return the product. You can also provide additional details in the section provided.
4. The next step is to select the address from where the product has to be picked up. You can choose the time slot which is comfortable to return the product.
5. You must select the mode of refund. If you have made online payments, the amount will be credited back to the account from which you have made the payment. If you have paid cash on delivery, you must provide bank details to which the refund has to be credited. You can also choose Myntra credit. The amount credited to Myntra Credit can’t be withdrawn in the form of cash or transferred to any bank account. It can only be used for purchases on Myntra. The refund is valid for 3 years.
6. After providing all details, you must confirm that the product is unused and it has original tags.
7. The delivery executive then picks up the product and the amount is refunded within 7 working days.
See Also: New E-commerce Rules
Hope this blog has helped you understand how to return products on Myntra