Snapdeal is one of India's leading online shopping portals and sells a wide variety of products like electronics, clothing, beauty products, footwear, kitchen accessories and much more. Many people shop on Snapdeal, but unfortunately, some people are not happy with the products they receive from the sellers. In such cases, one can return and replace the product on Snapdeal under their refund policy. The product bought on Snapdeal must be returned within 7-days of delivery.
See Also: Advantages Of Online Shopping
This is a step by step process on how to return a product on Snapdeal:
1. To return a product bought on Snapdeal, you must log on to your Snapdeal account and go to the "My Order" section.
2. Select the item which you want to return and click on the Return/Replace link.
3. In the next step, choose if you want to return or replace the item. In case of return, the product will be returned to the seller and you will get a refund for the same. On the other hand, in the case of replacement, the product which you have received will be replaced with an identical product. If you wish to get a refund by returning the item, you must click on the return option.
4. Once you choose the return option you must fill in the required details.
5. After the return request is placed, Snapdeal will send someone to collect the item. To make sure your return is smooth; keep all the necessary items handy, including invoice, packaging, price tags, freebies, accessories and so on.
Snapdeal will inform you if their courier partner does not serve your location for the reverse pick up. In such cases, you have to return the item via any other courier. The courier amount borne by you is refunded in SD cash up to Rs 400.
1. While returning the electronic item, Snapdeal requires a document from the brand/OEM’s service centre which confirms that the item delivered was defective. Before processing your request for the refund/replacement, Snapdeal carries out a quality check to validate the complaint. Returns/replacements will be accepted only if the items are found faulty or defective.
2. The items which you want to return must not be washed, used or altered. They must contain tags, original packing, manuals, leaflets, warranty/guarantee cards, freebies, and accessories.
3. The amount will be refunded only after the product is picked up.
4. You cannot cancel or return the automobile products like two-wheelers, four-wheelers, and commercial vehicles
5. Items which you have bought as sets or combos cannot be exchanged or returned individually.
See Also: Top 10 Online Shopping Sites in India
Not happy with a product or service? Just visit IndianMoney.com’s complaint portal IamCheated.com and post your issue. We’ll get in touch with the concerned entity and help you with the resolution. With an aim to spread awareness on fraudulent activities, we publish articles and videos on a regular basis. You can also publish reviews about companies on IamCheated.com