Online shopping is growing each day in India. Be it buying clothes, furniture, grocery or electronic items, we prefer doing it online. The main reason why many people prefer online shopping is due to convenience. You can order the product from the comfort of your home and get it delivered right at your doorstep.
Online shopping portals give various offers and discounts. One can actually save a lot of money by shopping online. Now, online shopping is not just restricted to the urban areas, even people from rural areas have started shopping online.
See Also: How To Return Product On Amazon?
Currently in India, there are many online shopping portals which sell a wide variety of products. Online shopping portals are just like malls, you get whatever you are looking for. To purchase a product online all you have to do is create an account on the online shopping portal, add the product to your cart and make a payment. The product will be delivered within the prescribed time frame. There is no headache of going to the shop and standing in a long queue for the billing.
The sad part of online shopping is not everyone likes the products they receive from the seller. There will be certain issues with size, color or quality. Sometimes there are chances of getting a damaged product or a different product from what you have ordered. In such cases, you can return the product from where you have ordered it.
The return policies differ from one online shopping portal to another, but, normally the rules will be the same. Most of the online shopping portals have a 30 day return policy. This means customers must return the product within 30 days from the date of purchase of the product.
Online shopping portals will accept a return only if the product is unused. In case you have used the product, you won't be able to return it. You must keep the tags of the product in order to return it.
1. To return the product which you have purchased online; you must login to your account on the online shopping portal from where you have made the purchase.
2. You have to go through the return policy of the portal. If the product is unused, you will not face any problems while returning the product.
3. You go to the ''My order" section and raise a return request. While raising the return request you need to clearly mention the reason for returning the product.
4. Some online shopping portals even provide the option of selecting the time slot in which the product should be picked up from the executive.
5. Once the return request is raised, the executive will come to your place and pick up the product.
6. If the product is unused, the refund will be processed.
See Also: How To Return Product On Myntra?
If you have made the payment online, the money will be refunded to the source. In case of cash on delivery, you have to give bank details and the money will be credited to your bank account.
Not happy with a product or service? Just visit IndianMoney.com’s complaint portal IamCheated.com and post your issue. We’ll get in touch with the concerned entity and help you with the resolution. With an aim to spread awareness on fraudulent activities, we publish articles and videos on a regular basis. You can also publish reviews about companies on IamCheated.com