Coranavirus has created panic around the world. The number of people affected by this disease is increasing each day. As of today, India has reported 60 coronavirus cases including 16 Italians. The states affected by coronavirus in India include Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Uttar Pradesh, Delhi, Rajasthan, Haryana, J&K, and Punjab.
The global death toll from this disease has crossed 4,000 and it has spread to over 100 countries. As this virus is spreading each day, the general trend is to avoid crowds.
Various companies are taking steps to ensure a clean and hygienic environment for customers, employees and partners. The online food ordering and delivery platform, Swiggy has taken proactive measures to deal with this deadly virus. It has sent an advisory to its customers on the same.
1. All the delivery partners of Swiggy are constantly trained in the best practices of respiratory hygiene, proper method and frequency of washing hands as well as identification of symptoms associated with the disease.
2. If the delivery partners identify any of the symptoms associated with coronavirus; they have been asked by Swiggy to contact them immediately and consult a medical professional. Free medical consultation is provided to them.
3. If delivery partners of Swiggy notice any symptoms of the coronavirus; they have been advised to quarantine themselves for the recommended period. To ensure the financial safety of delivery partners in such situations; Swiggy would support them financially.
4. To ensure that restaurant partners are aware of the best hygiene practices while handling and packaging food items; Swiggy stays in touch.
5. Swiggy has informed its customers that they can request a delivery partner leave a package by the door (in case of online payment), if they are not feeling well.
Last week, another popular food delivery platform, Zomato, had taken to social media to make people aware on how important washing of hands before eating is. It had made a post which read “Germs are tiny. So tiny you can’t see them with your eyes. In fact, there may be millions of them on your fingertips that you used to zoom in and read this.” “Please wash your hands before eating”
Not happy with a product or service? Just visit IndianMoney.com’s complaint portal IamCheated.com and post your issue. We’ll get in touch with the concerned entity and help you with the resolution. With an aim to spread awareness on fraudulent activities, we publish articles and videos on a regular basis. You can also publish reviews about companies on IamCheated.com.